Account Activation Fee: $75
- The transfer of gas service from one location to another shall be subject to a $25 transfer fee, which is billed on the first utility bill at the new address, along with an Activation Fee. The Activation Fee may be waived based on the payment history of the customer.
- When a meter is not piped at a new service address, there is a $35 service charge for each repeat trip to turn on the gas.
- A service charge of $35 will be charged for return trips by our employees to reread a gas meter when done at the customer’s request or due to inaccessibility to the meter because of a locked gate, shrubbery blocking meters, or unfriendly pets, etc.
- When our employees make a service trip to disconnect gas service due to a delinquent account a $35 service charge will be applied to the customer’s bill. A $35 reconnect fee will be charged for the return trip to turn the gas back on once the bill is paid. If the bill is not paid within 14 days, the customer’s account is subject to be closed out. In order to restore service the customer must set up a new account and pay an Activation Fee of $75.
- Any return of payment for gas service, due to insufficient funds, closed accounts, etc., will be subject to a $30 handling fee. Checks must be redeemed with cash or money order within three (3) days or service will be discontinued and a $35 service charge will be applied to the customer’s account. Once redeemed, the customer will be charged a $35 service charge for reconnection of the gas. If not paid within 14 days, the customer’s account is subject to be closed out. In order to restore service the customer must set up a new account and pay an Activation Fee of $75.
- Accounts of customers requesting that the gas be disconnected for the summer will be closed and a new account must be established prior to having the gas reconnected. This will require a $75 Activation Fee.
- A $45 service charge must be paid in advance for the gas to be turned on for a 24-hour system check.
- A service charge of $65 will be charged for service trips made after normal business hours.